- Dress Style: Eddy K. Dreams Lucia
- Bridal Boutique: Brittany Burns Bridal
- The Photographer : SV Photograph
- Event Planner : Virginie from SV Photograph and the wedding planner of the Four Seasons
- Hair & Make-up: The bride!
- Ceremony, Reception & Catering: Four Seasons Bora Bora
From the bride:
I had my mom and sister by my side as I looked at wedding dresses. The first wedding dress store we went to I tried on a quite a few dresses but wasn’t ready to commit to one at that time and so we continued on to the rest of my bridal appointments. As the day went on I kept thinking about one particular dress I tried on that morning and could not get it out of my head, so I called multiple bridal stores closer to home until I found one who had the dress. This time when I put on the Italian designer wedding dress, Eddy K. Lucia, I was in love! Being that I myself am Italian it made the dress all that more perfect. I took the night to go home and think about it and woke up the next morning more sure than ever that it was the dress I was going to marry my husband in.