- Dress style: Eddy K. Dreams Fiji
- Store: White and Ivory Bridal Boutique now The Bridal Boutique Edmonton
- Photographer: Derek Wong Photography
- Hair and Makeup: Beauty by May
- Bouquet arrangement: Florist Grand Inc
- Ceremony & Reception: The Kahala Hotel and Resort
- From the Bride:
While planning a destination wedding in Hawaii, I knew I wanted a gown that was slightly fitted but still light, natural, and unique. I envisioned a gown of beautiful, delicate lace to go along with our romantic sunset ceremony and elegant resort. While searching online for various designers, I found Eddy K and was immediately drawn to the beautiful collection. I was fortunate to find a bridal boutique in town that carried a selection of Eddy K gowns. When I went for my appointment and described what I was looking for, the associate pulled out the Fiji gown. When I slipped into the gown, I knew this was a special one. It was everything and more that I was looking for- the beautiful intricate ivory lace, light gold underlay, and stunning train. This was my dress.