- Dress style: Eddy K. Dreams Isla
- Store: White Boutik
- Wedding Planner: The bride! Normie – Wedding Planner
- Photographer: Juli Etta Photography
- Hair and Make-up: The bride!
- Bouquet arrangements: Angela Abrego (Florist from California)
- Cake: Joanna York
- Ceremony & Reception: Domaine de la Trigalière
From the Bride:
After visiting 10 wedding shops and trying on over 50 dresses, I thought I would never say “Yes to the dress”! At the very last shop, White Boutik, the lovely stylist suggested a few dresses, among them my future wedding dress, the “Isla“. I hadn’t considered a dress with short sleeves; up until that point, I had been trying on sweetheart necklines. However, when I looked at myself in my dress, I instantly pictured my husband and I surrounded by our closest friends and family at our French venue. The low back was stunning, the lace was one-of-a-kind, and it was light and manageable. I had finally said “Yes”! The day of our wedding, I wore pearls and a veil for the ceremony and cocktail hour, for a more “elegant” look; for dinner, I put on a crystal sash and a crystal backdrop necklace, going for a more “chic” look! It was perfect!