It is undeniable how wonderful it is for you to look for honeymoon destinations online, right?
And what better place to enjoy these important and emotional days than to get lost in paradisiacal places where palm trees and white sand are the setting for a fabulous and unforgettable honeymoon.
If you agree with us in this election, check out our top 15 honeymoon destinations for 2018, extremely romantic terrestrial paradises, full of sun, beautiful beaches with a climate of peaceful relaxation.
If you want to get the most out of these honeymoon destinations, you’ll love this guide.
1. Salina, Isola delle Eolie, Sicily. Italy. Each year millions of tourists go to this wonderful country from abroad, and there is a good reason behind it. Italy has nothing to envy other places with respect to natural and marine beauties. Salina, Isole delle Eolie, famous for its landscapes and spectacular sunsets. In addition to the possibility of taking a boat and get to Pollara, a complex characterized by blue water beaches, famous for having appeared on some scenes from the movie Il Postino, named by millions as one of the best honeymoon destinations of the world.
2. Crane Beach, Barbados. When It comes to honeymoon destinations, Dream Island has one of the most beautiful beaches in the world: Crane Beach. To enjoy it completely you will have to walk between impressive abysses; upon arrival, you will discover a wonderful landscape of white and pink sand. This beach is located on the south coast of the island, between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean, you will surely be speechless, it has a changing color of its waters: From the deepest blue to a transparent turquoise.
A quick peek at Crane Beach, Barbados.
3. Shipwreck or beach Navagio, Zakynthos island Greece. Very famous for its white sand beaches among incredible canyons that can only be accessed by boat. In addition to some wonderful coasts, the island has lush and fertile cliffs and plains, as in the rest of the Ionian Islands, definitely one of the most romantic honeymoon destinations ever seen.
4. Playa Paraiso, Tulum. Mexico. Tulum is a unique place in the world, with very special beaches. The Mayans, with the purpose of being able to have a better look at the stars, built a temple on the sea which is next to one of these impressive beaches. “Playa Paraíso”, with turquoise waters is nothing less than wonderful. Here you can Enjoy the pristine nature of the Riviera Maya and it is just minutes away from fabulous hotels.
5. Bandon Beach, Oregon. U.S. It is one of the most spectacular honeymoon destination beaches in the United States with its unique romantic sunsets. You can go surfing and go for long horseback rides at sunset and sunrise, and all this next to the beach. Bandon Beach is located on the south coast of the state of Oregon, in a complex overlooking an extraordinary coastline.
6. Mauritius island in the African continent. Another popular honeymoon destination as a choice for charming honeymooners, is undoubtedly Mauritius. The island is located in the Indian Ocean, the main island includes other small islands, which are surrounded by an enthusiastic underwater world; it has the perfect combination of spectacular beaches and jungle atmosphere, in addition to breathtaking sunsets that can be appreciated while going on walks and seeing extinct volcanoes.
7. Hawaii, The 50th federal state in the United States consists of 137 islands and atolls and is located southwest of the west coast of the United States. Spectacularly beautiful beaches can be found here. Waikiki beach is considered one of the most famous honeymoon destination beaches in the world. Do not hesitate to explore Hawaii during your honeymoon, it is absolutely worth renting a car. Among the most popular beaches of the place are Maui, Oahu and Kauai.
8. Bora Bora offers a perfect setting for your honeymoon. Large number of luxury hotels aligned in paradisiacal beaches, one hotel surpasses the other in terms of service and comfort. All of this found in French Polynesia.
Bora Bora is an eternal honeymoon destination and knows how to make each bride and groom happy. It has romantic dinners on the beach, water bungalows, excursions, couple massages and many other things.
9. Bahamas, the combination Honeymoon and island states are a popular combination. The Bahamas are made up of its 700 islands, of which only 30 are inhabited and are located in the Atlantic Ocean.
Harbor Island will enchant newlyweds with its pink beach, in Big Major Cay you can marvel at the floating pigs totally live and make of your honeymoon destination an unforgettable experience. Besides that it can be combined perfectly with a Florida vacation by cruise.
10. The ABC islands of Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao in the Caribbean undoubtedly are a perfect destination for your honeymoon. Its paradisiacal beaches and excellent hotels make this trip an unforgettable experience. You can spend your honeymoon on one of the three islands or why not? Distribute your lovely honeymoon between three.
11. Cahuita. Costa Rica. Natural parks, tropical forests, enchanting beaches. Costa Rica is known for its spectacular nature surrounded by the jungle, where it is possible to stay in shelters.
The National Park of Cahuita, Costa Rica, has a real treasure called: Playa Blanca, an Eden full of coral reefs, palm trees that reach the seashore’s transparent waters. You definitely can’t ask for more.
12. Island of Krk. Croatia. Increasingly popular among newlyweds who choose Croatia for their honeymoon destination, due to a simple reason: It has approximately 2 km of coastline on the Adriatic Sea, stunning landscapes and more than 1000 islands of unspoilt nature, perfect weather and incredible beaches. One of them is Stara Baska, located on the largest island in Croatia, a small size beach with white stones that manages to submerge in crystal clear waters that gives them a look in the style of the Bahamas.
13. Trou d’Argent. Rodrigues Island. Rodrigues is a small island, located 600 km from the most famous island of Mauritius, in the middle of the Indian Ocean. Its capital, Port Mathurin, is a fascinating honeymoon destination with total virgin nature. In this destination you will find deserted beaches, as is the case of Trou d’Argent, where you will be able to feel as if you are in an Robinson Crusoe adventure. This little piece of earthly paradise is also surrounded by blue lagoons and coral reefs where whales and dolphins swim.
14. Calanque d’En-Vau. Côte d’Azur France. All the south of France is spectacular, but in the heart of the Côte d’Azur there is a real pearl full of narrow entrances: “The coves”, with a spectacular transparent sea and impressive backdrops as the Calanque d ‘ En-Vau, a “secret” bay that can be reached following a fairly steep path in the middle of a natural park.
15. S’Alga, Espalmador, Formentera. Spain. The Balearic Islands have coves of imposing beauty that leave many speechless. At 200 meters from Formentera is S’Alga, located on a small island called “Espalmador”, a virgin white sand beach surrounded by large juniper dunes and beautiful crystalline waters. You can access this beautiful paradise by boat from the port from La Sabina. Without a doubt it will make you feel as if you were practically in the Maldives.
Each and every one of the aforementioned honeymoon destinations possess a unique and particular beauty that makes them special among themselves and they are fully recommended if your intention is to make your honeymoon an unforgettable experience.
REMEMBER! True paradise is closer than we imagine.