- Share the message that the Eddy K gowns carry.
- Share Andrea’s video about the campaign on your social media.
- Share the #MyDayHerFuture postcard with the bride once she purchases an Eddy K dress.
- Encourage the bride to take an “I said yes to the dress” picture with that postcard.
- Share those photos and use the hashtag #MyDayHerFuture on social media
- When you post that anticipated “I said yes to the dress” photo, and when sharing photos of your special day, make sure to alert us by tagging @eddyk_bridal and @planinternational.
- Proudly use #mydayherfuture to inspire others to follow your lead and keep the message going.
- Education– Working with communities and local leaders to raise awareness on the importance of girls’ education.
- Improving Legal Protections – Supporting and empowering girls to advocate for changes in laws that raise the minimum age of marriage to 18 to close loopholes.
- Economic Empowerment – Improving girls’ access to vocational skills training to help them pursue a career of their choosing.
- Youth Empowerment – Facilitating youth-led groups that promote children’s rights and equality for girls.
The statement of a beautiful Eddy K gown is more than just about elegance. It signifies strong values, courage and the decision to use your momentous day to send a message to end child marriage. #mydayherfuture.